Introducing 3D Vasculase, an advanced laser device offering an affordable solution for the effective removal of unwanted thread veins – with instant results!
BENEFITS OF TREATMENT
- Fast treatment times.
- Instant visible results.
- Removes up to 90% of thread veins in a single session.
- No damage to the skin.
- Minimal Discomfort.
- No downtime.
- Affordable treatment.
3D Vasculase works by applying a narrow 980nm laser beam to target the vein using a precise application. The red blood cells in the thread vein absorb the laser energy, causing the blood within the vein to heat up, damaging the wall of the vein.
This reaction causes the thread vein to close down. It is then absorbed back into the body, causing it to disappear.
IS 3-D VASCULASE SAFE?
This treatment is safe and effective in treating thread vein removal. 3D Vasculase uses proven technology to ensure fantastic results with a fast treatment time. As with all laser treatments you need to wear protective eye-wear during the treatment.
IS THERE ANY DOWNTIME?
After treatment it may appear red and should settle within 24-48 hours.
WHAT WILL I EXPERIENCE DURING TREATMENT?
Laser technology is used so you will feel a minor heat sensation as the laser moves across the skin. The vein literally disappears before your eyes..
HOW MANY TREATMENTS ARE REQUIRED?
The 3D Vasculase treatment permanently removes the vein, so only one treatment is required. This can vary if you have large treatment areas so additional treatments may be required.
WHAT AREAS CAN BE TREATED?
This treatment can target thread veins in various areas on the body including thighs, claves, ankles and face.
WHO CAN HAVE TREATMENT?
It’s suitable for anyone over the age of 18 with concerns about the appearance of thread veins who don’t have any of our contraindications. This will be provided during the consultation.
HOW LONG BEFORE I SEE RESULTS?
Results can be seen instantly, however if you have a number of veins you may need to return for a secondary treatment.
WHAT ARE THREAD VEINS?
Thread veins (also called spider veins, broken blood vessels, broken veins or capillary veins), are small red, blue or purple veins that typically appear near the surface of the skin on the thighs, calves, ankles and face.
PRE TREATMENT ADVICE
- Do not use products containing retinol or strong AHA fruit acids on the treatment area prior or during treatment.
- Avoid any heat on the skin on your day of treatment.
- Where necessary, shave the area prior to treatment.
- Do not sunbathe, use sunbeams or self tanning products on the treatment area two weeks prior and four weeks after treatment.
- To prevent post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) for skin types 3-6 use 3D Lightening serum to inhibit melanin production.
- If you are prone to cold sores, antiviral medication is recommended for at least two days prior to treatment and for at least a week after treatment.
POST TREATMENT ADVICE
- No hot showers or baths – tepid water only.
- Avoid touching or scratching the treatment area.
- No exfoliating products to be used on treated area for 4 weeks.
- If scabbing appears, this needs to be left to heal naturally and must not be picked off.
- No spa treatments (sauna, steam room, swimming and jacuzzis).
- no deodorant, perfume and scented body products to be applied on treatment area until the skin has recovered.
- Anti-inflammatory medication can be used if necessary.
- SPF 30+ must be worn daily on exposed skin.